We are looking for Comms & Policy Interns to join our team in Vilnius!
Start date: as soon as possible
Duration: Flexible but preferably 4 months
Deadline to apply: 30 October 2019
Nordic Council of Ministers Office in Lithuania is looking for a dynamic, efficient, multi-skilled student and/or graduate with a keen interest in communication, policymaking, public diplomacy, the Nordic countries and event organization.
Who are we looking for?
• Students of communications, public relations, journalism and other related studies.
• Experience in using web-based resources, including social media, web editors, content management system (CMS). Knowledge of HTML is a plus.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent written and spoken Lithuanian and English; knowledge of a Nordic language is a plus.
• Attention to details.
• Well-organized, practical-minded and able to prioritize a busy and varied workload.
• An independent, self-starter personality.
What will you do?
The successful candidate will work closely with our team, and will assist when necessary. Interns attend team meetings and are involved in all activities of the Office.
Intern will be primarily involved in the following activities:
• Support implementation of communication actions (mailing design and drafting), including monthly News Newsletter
• Website maintenance and Social Media activity
• Monitor social media and contribute to social media strategy implementation
• In-house design of social media posts
• Event management: planning, logistics and communication
• Attending key events
• Conduct research
What do we offer?
The selected candidate will benefit from the experience in the following ways:
• Obtain practical knowledge on running a members-based organisation
• Develop a solid understanding of external communications practices and practical knowledge of communication tools and softwares
• Gain a thorough insight into the work of Nordic Council of Ministers Office in Lithuania, communications and advocacy in Copenhagen and International level.
Send your CV and motivation letter (both in English) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 30 October 2019, 12 pm Vilnius time. Only candidates selected for the interview will be contacted.